2015 Build off entry, Harrison Wildrat vintage class

I ordered an engine decal set the other day, and am currently talking to a member about producing a clutch cover decal in yellow as opposed to the red or blue ones available..................:smile:..................Tom.

Ordered up a set of Briggs 5HP decals from Minibike Paul, Excellent quality and packaging with good instructions, Both Mitt and Matrix approved!................:thumbsup: DSCN2683.JPG .....................Tom.

Made some good progress today, got the engine and controls installed, got the brake handle/cable installed, slid on the Hunt Wilde foot peg covers and bolted on the seat, haven't fired it yet, waiting on one more item..................Tom. DSCN2690.JPG

jeep4me

I think you spelled "State" wrong and your a bit confused about the colors to ..... guess that comes with age .....
I got the colors right. You just need to put on the tri- focals back on.

I might have to try and buy that Harrison from the bee and make it a Michigan bike...

Thanks guys!...........Had the Grandson over so we fired it up and went for a ride, it runs and rides super!.....:smile:.......The wife shot some vid, will try and post it up, still waiting on the special clutch cover decal Bikebudy made up for me!.....:wink:.....The postal service is fashionably late as usual.............Looking foreward to completing this project!..............:thumbsup:...............Tom.

Looks great, and impressive details. I'm rebuilding a wildcat that someone started to build a chopper out of. I have to cut and re-weld the neck back to stock dimensions, and shorten the front forks. Can someone measure the rear to front axle distance for me? Stock fork tube length would help, as well as the neck angle if possible? anyone have a bearing number for the neck? I should probably post elsewhere on the site? thank you.