2015 Build off entry, Harrison Wildrat vintage class

Aquired this bike late in the summer, looking foreward to bringing it back to respectable condition, and riding the heck out of it!.................I would also like to introduce my build off buddy MI Mini Mitt, who will be assisting me throughout the process................Tom.

DSCN2158.JPG

DSCN2015.JPG DSCN2017.JPG
I chose this name not because of where it's going but because of the poor condition it was in when I got it, looks like it had spent some time left outside in the elements, the old Honda had a stuck exh valve and the seat was hinged to acess the fuel tank.

Last edited:
You have a great bike for a build! Those are one of my favorite bikes right there. Good luck with your build! And don't let the mitt give you any flack ;-)

I was fortunate to have a frame that was in pretty good shape, the layers of paint had seemed to protect it pretty well, the only thing i need to address are a few extra holes added over the years DSCN2163.JPG ...........Tom.

Thought I had better give an update before I get removed!...........Been busy with work and other things lately, I did hit up the paint shop and got a material quote recently, got a line from member RCGUY about a local powdercoating shop, I plan on contacting them tomorrow and compare pricing, the frame is ready to be done, I think I will just paint the wheels/sprocket and brake assy at this point, need to contact some folks over by Detroit about a clutch cover repop and possibly a set of nice handlebars, hope to post more progress pics soon!........................Tom.