2015 Build off entry: Mac Frijole Scratch Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to share my jack shaft/ band brake idea I put together last night. This will be my last post on OldMiniBikes as someone has accused me of cheating. At 66 years old I find this very insulting. Good luck to you all.
That is very disappointing. I was looking forward to seeing this mini complete. Good luck with your build.

capguncowboy

Just wanted to share my jack shaft/ band brake idea I put together last night. This will be my last post on OldMiniBikes as someone has accused me of cheating. At 66 years old I find this very insulting. Good luck to you all.
Screw 'em! I'm guessing someone is jealous of your skill. It's really too bad, as I was looking forward to following this one.

1stlegendtx

I have been on here a long time if there is one thing I know it is that you have to ignore a lot of BS. Don't let anyone run you off. It would be a shame.

fistfullabar

Dont sweat the haters! I knew this was gonna be the best in the build off. Don't let some ass hat cheat you out of winning!!!!

T-Town Mini

hotrodricky, please do re-consider sharing more photos of your work. I really would like to see the bike built to completion. I'm particularly interested in seeing how you convert the Mac and mount it in the Frijole chassis. Either way, thanks for showcasing your ideas.

Wow.....I didn't know this had happened, what a great build thread ! Ricky come on back and finish this awesome build !

This will be my last post on OldMiniBikes as someone has accused me of cheating. At 66 years old I find this very insulting.
Another great fabricator from your neck of the woods left last year for the same type of shit. Seriously, there are some good people here, who will give you stuff for free, offer valuable advice, and otherwise act as solid citizens.

I've learned to ignore the silk panty bitch crowd. Very few folks have your talent, and it's refreshing to see talent used on vintage bike re-creation. If you're going to leave, please wait until this bike is done. :thumbsup:

buckeye

So what ahole accused you of cheating??
Out them please and have them prove their point!!!

It's shit like this that is gradually pushing me out of here.

Oust them!

Fantastic build. Please keep sharing!!

Once I went back and read each and every post, then viewed each and every photo, I can see why there would be some questions.

Maybe Don should just go ahead and delete this entire thread? The builder has quit the build off, and if he later choses to post a build thread, or showcase his project in another thread, nothing is stopping him. This thread though is just more drama as it is, with innuendo and speculation, and nothing concrete.

All, First, I am truly sorry for all the drama and thank you all for your support. Lets all just put this behind us and move forward. I have completed more fabrication on the scooter and know that most of you will enjoy seeing them. At this point in the project half of my fabrications hit the scrap bin, however I will share the successes in which ever form you all choose. I really don't care about winning, a simple nod works for me. I would like to add, that to my knowledge this is an unproven concept, using a 1/2 worn out chainsaw engine to power a Mini Bike (but I will have fun trying). I tried to use my camera while welding so I will be shopping for a new camera today. Again, its again time to take the high road. God Bess, Rich

All, First, I am truly sorry for all the drama and thank you all for your support. Lets all just put this behind us and move forward. I have completed more fabrication on the scooter and know that most of you will enjoy seeing them. At this point in the project half of my fabrications hit the scrap bin, however I will share the successes in which ever form you all choose. I really don't care about winning, a simple nod works for me. I would like to add, that to my knowledge this is an unproven concept, using a 1/2 worn out chainsaw engine to power a Mini Bike (but I will have fun trying). I tried to use my camera while welding so I will be shopping for a new camera today. Again, its again time to take the high road. God Bess, Rich
:thumbsup:

We will enjoy your build however you choose to share it ! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.