2015 Build-Off entry post

2015 Build-Off entry post

Your entry post must be in before Feb 1st 2015.

It shall include:

Your pile of parts or bike you will be building.
A poster with "OldMiniBikes 2015 BUILD-OFF" showing your screen name and the class you are entering.
The item in the picture below. (pretty sure everyone will have one or a pair)

Remember the item will be required to be in EVERY picture you post throughout your build.

For close-up pics use the "other" item.

here's a pic of Manchester1's entry from last year as an example:

Tt_2014_build_off.jpg

Looking forward to seeing your builds!

Remember all of this is to have fun with this hobby that we enjoy!

and the "item" for this years pictures is..................

These are my gardening/yardwork gloves. You can use any type of glove or mittens if you prefer.

the close up item is...............

You can use a fork, spoon or spork. If you eat with your hands, then your hand/fingers must be in the pic. :laugh:

Happy New Year to all , hey Don , where do we post entry ? I don't see any yet , wasn't it in a sub forum in project logs last year ?? Thanks Angelo

This sub forum is fine.

As far as entries, your first post will have the entry pic. No pic? Don't start your build thread. Plenty of time, you have a month.

Hent is feeling generous and will be providing OldMiniBikes gift certificates to the top 3 vote getters in each class, except JFF. $75/50/25...

Last edited:
One more reminder.

Don't start a build thread without the required entry pic.

And use a medium sized pic. It makes it easier for everyone to see.

If your pics are uploaded to OldMiniBikes, under the pic in your "Photos" is the "linked medium" link. Copy and paste that for posting.

Two notes.

You can substitute plastic forks if you are worried about damaging your paint, etc, or the fork...

Word has come down that JFF will not have gift certificates. Sorry if you got you hopes up.

I pledge:

Stang, I would like to pledge 25$ to the just for fun class build category . If I know this site and it's members I'm sure 20 or so 5$ chip ins will get a nice pot together as a 1st , 2nd and third place and maybe even a nube award

Pm your pal pal add please:thumbsup:

Good luck JFF Class

I pledge:

Stang, I would like to pledge 25$ to the just for fun class build category . If I know this site and it's members I'm sure 20 or so 5$ chip ins will get a nice pot together as a 1st , 2nd and third place and maybe even a nube award

Pm your pal pal add please:thumbsup:

Good luck JFF Class
I'll kick in a 5er :thumbsup: