2015 Old School Minibike Show....Ann Arbor, MI

Good idea mark ... who has the biggest vehicle?

Are we bringing minis and parts to sell?

Gonna need a big enough ride to get our scores back home too ....

Should I bring my Heathkit kids to show?

And most importantly ... what will cheezy be wearing?!?

No need to worry about room to bring back scores...just makes sure you guys have room for your stuff you bring...so you can take it back home.
And I will be wearing my flannel...hunting cap...work boots. And I will be bringing my bad attitude..and bad jokes.
But I will be signing autographs again this year...half/price to you buddy.:wink:

Last edited:
No need to worry about room to bring back scores...just makes sure you guys have room for your stuff you bring...so you can take it back home.
And I will be wearing my flannel...hunting cap...work boots. And I will be bringing my bad attitude..and bad jokes.
But I will be signing autographs again this year...half/price to you buddy.:wink:
Cheezy, I think you should at least get a free autograph with your $20 fan club membership:laugh:

Well, one of us has a Cadillac with a hitch. I have a small pop-up converted into an enclosed trailer. Won't hold a complete minibike though, it's still a popup and short. Anybody have a 4 door pickup?
Can't comment on cheezy, haven't met him. Yet......

So should we be looking for Paul Bunyan or Kurt Cobain?
"Inquiring minds want to know!"

jeep4me

Definitely bring your Heathkits. Couple of great original bikes.

A 12' enclosed trailer from Uhaul, with insurance, is only $42. Pick it up after 5pm on Saturday and they'll only charge you for one days rental.
And you'll have plenty of room for all your finds.