2015 OldMiniBikes Build Off Open Class Roper

markus

Chris, you didn't need to use the torch to get that "tube sock" decal off the rear downtube :laugh: Thats gonna be a wild ride!!!!

Chris, you didn't need to use the torch to get that "tube sock" decal off the rear downtube :laugh: Thats gonna be a wild ride!!!!
A real shame , I think the chrome would have cleaned up well. I will never understand why people do stuff like that. Oh-well gives me a chance to cut on it and not feel guilty.

1981 Honda CR80 with a new top end, I tried to sell it ,but when people came and rode it and felt how fast and violent it is nobody would put their kid on it. It will flip me off it and I weigh 200 pounds.

Don't really have a plan , but it looks like if I cut out this part of the Honda frame and cut the motor plate off the swing arm I can drop the motor down a bit . I will use this old swing arm for mock up.

I did feel appropriately guilty for about 10 seconds, it had a flat front tire anyway

You sir , and others here like you, are to be commended. :thumbsup:

Almost had to call-off today, it was 48 degrees this morning. Lucky that it warmed up to 65 by 9:30. Anyway gave everything a bath, now I won't have to wash my hands ever time I want to take a picture.

I think I have my brain wrapped around the motor mount.I will bologna cut the bottom tubes ,use some flat bar and brace it to the back mount. I want to keep the Honda lettering cast in the side cover level. The flat bar will allow me to drill holes and have adjustment to tighten the chain.