2015 Open Class, El Broncco Loco

Unbelievable Jason! Your attention to detail is over the top!
Thanks Eric!! I licken it to the little Purple Monster you did!! :thumbsup:

That bike came out awesome.:bowdown: I like the video. The bike runs quiet.................Just kidding:laugh:
LOL Thanks Karen!! The Honda G150 engine holds a special place in my heart as it came off of my dad's Honda Trimmer mower that I used to mow our lawns with when I was growing up!! Now's my turn to get to enjoy it!! :laugh: Run and ride video should be up tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Holy crap. That bike has come along way. I remember what it looked like sitting in my garage. You sir have built one bad ass bronco.
Thank you Karl!! I really do appreciate you boxing it up and shipping it to me!! Love the rear suspension, everyone should have one!! Thanks again!! :thumbsup:

Super Nice.. dogg !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You've got it going on brother.
Thanks Eric! Our mini's could be brother's from another mother!! :laugh:

and the winner of the open class is :laugh: bike came out awesome jason !! so many cool little details it is hard to take it all in :thumbsup::thumbsup:

and the winner of the open class is :laugh: bike came out awesome jason !! so many cool little details it is hard to take it all in :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Tim!! :laugh: There are some awesome bikes this year in all the categories!! I'm still hoping Dave can pull some strings and get his Powell finished in time to compete!! :thumbsup:

Thank you Mike!!

Holy shamoly, incredible.
Thanks Tom!! :laugh:

Thanks Benny!! I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out!! :thumbsup: