2016 build off. JFF not so mini bike Rigid Racer

Well it might not make the build off dead line but I am hoping to just finish in general. Lol
I've got way to many bikes to build and the weather limits the things I can do. But with that said this is gonna be a basic build or an extremely detailed one I haven't decided. :eek:ut:
Bc1000 frame with 8" mx wheels. Sawtooth tread tires. 5hp Briggs with one of Mr. Wulfs intakes. Briggs to clone. :thumbsup::scared:
Remote tank from 125cc a while back. Oddly enough I sent him a set of bonanza forks and an extra lower For this tank and a exhaust. Ironic do t you think. :doah:
Got the clutch cover from chipper and gonna see how the chrome shroud looks on the engine when it's done.
Also got something in the works for the forks. Some bad ass out in the mid west thinks he can work some magic. I'm betting he can. :wink:
Might even try and stretch it a couple inches. Not sure where I would cut though. Well when it's done should be a nice hard ride. It's definitely going to be a couple Tylenol and beers bike:thumbsup:

Attachments

Karl wow another build WTH . I also say cut that bitch up , I can show you exactly how to do it cause I've done it .
Who i the mid west builds fork setups ? Anybody we know ?:confused: Are they any good ?:scared: Good luck with the build .:thumbsup:

Yes. Lazy. I've had a sinus infection and bad cold since last Friday. It's taking all my energy just to box up parts and ship them out. I got this guy in the south going nuts over a foot peg. Lol
I've ordered a bunch of parts. Have to send the swing arm out to the guys at bad ass everything to see if they can fix it up for me. In between all his projects. I'll have to send him something good for this one.

Yes. Lazy. I've had a sinus infection and bad cold since last Friday. It's taking all my energy just to box up parts and ship them out. I got this guy in the south going nuts over a foot peg. Lol
I've ordered a bunch of parts. Have to send the swing arm out to the guys at bad ass everything to see if they can fix it up for me. In between all his projects. I'll have to send him something good for this one.
Yep.:scared:

Was able to do some work on this one. Got the custom front end done by Mr. Wulf at East TN Custom Mini bikes and Bad Ass Everything. It looks great and really gives this bike the look i wanted. I think I'm going with the 8" spinners with the street tire in the front and the fatter sawtooth in the rear. I am out of work until I talk to the surgeon tomorrow so I put down some primer paint and clear. It was a beautiful day in my neiborhood today so this happened.