2016 build off , Kawaski MT1B restomod. Just for fun! class

If Trump starts building a wall between Canada and the US I'm moving to Canada :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
Got a little done today. Lost yesterday as I went with my wife to get a new rabbit. She spins wool and wanted an angora, we now have a 2 month old English angora living in our sunroom. Anyhow today I got the tank filled and primed. I bought a taillight at the local auto parts store for $10 instead of the crazy ebay prices for the proper one. For the price it will do. Hopefully Rob gets my forks ready today so I can reassemble then. IMG_20160320_170554.jpg

Attachments

Got a little bit done today. Put on the new pod filter to see how it looked and built a chain guard out if some scrap aluminum. Pretty pleased with it. No pictures as I can't seem to be able to resize then on the tablet. :( and my wife's away so I don't have help. Lol. Texted one to Rob may be he can attach it. Wasn't really warm enough today to paint, anxious to get at it.

Well it appears to be done, haven't driven it yet but it fired up last night so it's all good. I still can't seem to load pictures anymore :( but it going to windber :)