* 2016 OldMiniBikes BUILD OFF " HELLZAPOPPIN " Anything Goes Class

Happy New Year OldMiniBikes !
This will be a total scratch build, so I have no pile of parts and not even a bar bent yet...but I hope to start this weekend. I do have a drawing and a engine though. Also really glad Bill and Pat stepped up this year to host this build off..Thanks Guys ! and I'm just glad to be In It.

..............................:devil2:..HELLZAPOPPIN..:devil2:

Thank you for participating Eric. And I love that motor...looks sweeeeet!:drool:
Thanks Bill, and I'm glad to be here.

Damn Eric !!!! I would say you have a motor . sure your build will be top notch as usual
Thanks Scott, I look forward to see what you are building.

This is gonna be cool. We've all seen your mad skills Eric.
Thanks Pat...

Good luck Eric,
Great looking engine to start with should be a cool build.
Scott
Thanks Scott.. :thumbsup:

This thread has been at the bottom of page two...long enough... So here goes. I spent most of the morning bending tubing, and first frame design is now in the used tubing pile because of exhaust problems...meaning the exhaust would not clear the frame.
Here's frame two design...:devil2: I like it , but this will not be the wheels, tires, forks or handle bars that i use.

I did a quick mock up to get some quick measurements.

Even this frame... at this time is subject to change.

This thread has been at the bottom of page two...long enough... So here goes. I spent most of the morning bending tubing, and first frame design is now in the used tubing pile because of exhaust problems...meaning the exhaust would not clear the frame.
Here's frame two design...:devil2: I like it , but this will not be the wheels, tires, forks or handle bars that i use.

I did a quick mock up to get some quick measurements.

Even this frame... at this time is subject to change.
I think the fern adds a lot to the build quality!