* 2016 OldMiniBikes BUILD OFF " HELLZAPOPPIN " Anything Goes Class

:thumbsup: Alright, that worked! Nice running bike. Looks like the gearing is perfect for it. I'd love to ride this one.
Yea gearing maybe a little off, It does take off OK...but could be a little better. I never found the top speed it just keep winding, and at about 35 or 40mph (a guess) I let off, knowing that I didn't even have a helmet on.
If you ever come this way...It will be waiting for you to ride.:scooter:

Looks and sounds great Eric :thumbsup: Now go mow the lawn :doah:
Thanks Randy, It rained....:facepalm:
Sounds great! For all of us 2 stroke fans, that's wonderful. :)
She runs good Eric!!!! I likeee LOL!

Doc
Thanks Doc...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wow! Love the sound echoing through the trees!!! If you got that thing wound tight you'd be clenching lol!!!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

:thumbsup: I WAS CLENCHED !!!!:laugh::laugh: You never know whats going to happen on the first ride...so I didn't push it to hard.
I'm still messing with the gearing on the Gilson. I took out it out today, still with the miss at WOT, and got it to about 32 mph on GPS. That's probably fast enough but I'd like to get a good measure with the engine running smoothly. Your bike is just awesome and I'm sure a helmet is going to be mandatory once you sort out the gears.:thumbsup:

I watched all the videos of the completed bikes. I give you the crown for sound! That meg on that engine does sound good flying down the road. :) Not everybody has an appreciation for 2 strokes but I do. :)

buckeye

So, you get the winner's ribbon for sure on this one.
I went back to look at all of my competition.
Hell, everyone should look at this thread.
One of the coolest builds of the buildoff.
For a rookie, not bad!:laugh: