2016 Windber raffle minibike what 2 do/discussion?

Hi All, I, butcherbill (mini bike dad) won the 2016 Arco beautifully/totally restored minibike this year at the minibike reunion in Windber,Pa.I know,I know, I won two in 8 yrs.! I planned on surprising/giving it 2 my 15 yr. daughter. Well it did not go as planned, she wants nothing 2 do with the minibike! So, I talked 2 a few fellow minibike enthusiast and to my surprise I got several responses! I need the community's input on what 2 do with the 2016 raffle minibike? I have more than my share of minibikes,and need to thin some of them out/storage issues. I talked to Jeff M., Rick C.,and it is up to me on what to do with the minibike? Any and all ideas,thoughts,responses,commits will be appreciated!
Thanks,Bill

If it was for your daughter then sell it and buy her something she would enjoy. Any left over money donate a charity.

I agree with buckeye. Pay it forward. Hent is currently running a fund raiser for a good on this site, you might consider. :thumbsup: It would be a very nice thing for you to do. However.... it is your bike........

Hent

Give it to Jeff for his museum.
Yes, do that. Some of my collection will be headed there as well, even if he doesn't know it yet.

I can't appreciate them as much as I used to. Or show them properly at our place.

Yellow hand Chain bike is one, probably some other of his unfinished projects and other neat stuff I've gathered along the years.

If it was for your daughter then sell it and buy her something she would enjoy. Any left over money donate a charity.
I like this one.

Yes, do that. Some of my collection will be headed there as well, even if he doesn't know it yet.

I can't appreciate them as much as I used to. Or show them properly at our place.

Yellow hand Chain bike is one, probably some other of his unfinished projects and other neat stuff I've gathered along the years.
I do miss Yellow hand.

Doc

2016 minibike raffle bike discussion.

Hi All, Thank u all 4 your responses! I got to say I like idea of selling the minibike and getting her something she really wants! :thumbsup:I can donate the rest to the minibike reunion 4 Jeff. Any idea what it's worth? I got to say it has all u need 4 a great display/show minibike!!!!! Got other interesting idea's of trading it 4 something I don't have or want 4 my collection?
Thanks,butcherbill