2017 White Knickle Scramble!!!! June 24th Norway, Il

It's official! The 2017 White Knuckle Scramble is scheduled for June 24th in Norway, Illinois. If you haven't attended this event, you're seriously missing out. I've been to a lot of minibike events from Wisconsin to Texas, and this is the best road race in the Midwest! If you need any more info check out Home Page

IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0855.JPG
IMG_0852.JPG

I went as a spectator last year, I expect to compete this summer. It's a tremendous facility with a lot of friendly people.

Last edited:
It's a blast! I go every year. I'm not real sure why it hasn't take. Off, but I know Mark Demian is the new organizer, and he is more than willing to hear suggestions for improving the show in any way possible. We just want to make it as fun as we can! I'm not an organizer in any way, I'm just trying to spread the word.

That's awesome. I got rid of the cheapo Rural King chain and upgraded to a stronger set up. Hopefully I wont break my chain during Ed's race like last year so I can have a shot at winning that thing.

IJG70

Hello' I read this post and found it appealing enough to ask these simple questions.. What requirements are needed to participate in the minibike events?, Are their different events like stock or modified? Pricing,parking,Rules & regulations.

There's a minimum age requirement and some safety requirements but they are pretty standard (closed toed shoes, long pants long sleeve jacket, etc. pretty standard stuff really. Minibike needs to be pull start only and no geared/speed transmissions but CVT's are allowed. All the rules and requirements can be found at Home Page