2018 Build-Off?

haha [MENTION=31239]Havasu Dave[/MENTION]. It takes a few months to clear your head after one of those build offs. I actually took the whole summer off....Didn't even ride a mini bike.

I think I am ready to get back to it now though. :thumbsup:
I did the same thing. My classes last year did not do very well, discipline, following directions. I am hoping that this year goes better.

oldsledz

I did the same thing. My classes last year did not do very well, discipline, following directions. I am hoping that this year goes better.

Discipline, follow directions ? Come on.............. we are a bunch of people that are supposed to be adults riding around on Minibikes!

So how exactly does the buildoff work? I bought a motovox with a partially built predator motor. I am planning on building that motor to the full potential of the cam (7000 rpms). I am also going to strip it down to paint the frame and put on a new seat. The frame is going to be stretched as well. Can I enter this in the build off?

So how exactly does the buildoff work? I bought a motovox with a partially built predator motor. I am planning on building that motor to the full potential of the cam (7000 rpms). I am also going to strip it down to paint the frame and put on a new seat. The frame is going to be stretched as well. Can I enter this in the build off?
There will be several categories, and I'm sure yours will fit into one of them. Just gather parts for right now.... No worky!

New here, missed the ‘17 season but have a couple of great projects I’m eager to get into. Will there be an ‘18 build off season? If logistics/labor is an issue I’d be happy to assist.

Thanks all,
Don
Don, as a member who has been involved in this build off for the past six years in a row, thank you for volunteering to help out. It looks like the moderators from the last two years will once again be involved in it, but I did want to say "thanks" for starting the conversation and for volunteering. Dave

Don, as a member who has been involved in this build off for the past six years in a row, thank you for volunteering to help out. It looks like the moderators from the last two years will once again be involved in it, but I did want to say "thanks" for starting the conversation and for volunteering. Dave
:thumbsup: I second that!

Now THATS a cool web page:thumbsup:
Thanks, the Trail Horses were never finished so I am going to have one of my special needs classes finish one of them in the "Just for Fun" category. The other is slated to start getting it finished next week and then we are going to sell tickets and raffle it off in May. The proceeds will be given to one of our teachers who was diagnosed with breast cancer and is currently in treatment. I will also have two other bikes that will be entered with 8th grade students again this year.

I still like the vintage, vintage open, anything goes. With the popularity of the Colemans and the like, that seems logical. Scratch built is a cool category too.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk