2018 Build-Off?

Do we have enough interest for a drag bike class?
Kinda iffy....We tried a few classes in the last couple years that seemed like a no brainer...but only a couple entered. If you can rally at least 10 people that would sign in blood and swear on their first born they will enter...then we can take that into consideration. Thanks

*Edit...Another thing to factor in is...most people have already started on their drag bike builds for next season. So then would it be fair to lump them all together with people who didn't start their build till Jan 1st?

Last edited:
That's what I am working on anyway so I would enter.
Much like I mentioned to him....if you guys can get at least 10 people to commit to it. Then it would be possible. But not if you get 10 iffy people that just talk a lot and never follow through. We are open to ideas....but soon the rules and groups will be set in stone and then "it is what it is".

Any interest in a go-kart or 3 wheeler class? Trying to think of additional ideas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Much like I mentioned to him....if you guys can get at least 10 people to commit to it. Then it would be possible. But not if you get 10 iffy people that just talk a lot and never follow through. We are open to ideas....but soon the rules and groups will be set in stone and then "it is what it is".
Getting 10 people committed will probably be tough. We can always fall back on the "Anything Goes Class".

Any interest in a go-kart or 3 wheeler class? Trying to think of additional ideas.

I was thinking about entering the anything goes class to build an off road go-kart in. I entered the build-off last year as motivation to get my Fox-Sprite done and it almost worked. Hoping for better luck this year.

I'm pretty stoked for the build off. I got a stupid crazy idea and am ready to give it a go. Hopefully I can pull it off.