2018 Portland Vintage Motorbike Club meet.....Damn

Once again the Portland Vintage Motorbike Club meet lives up to its reputation as the largest and finest gathering of all small wheel motorbikes in the world. Here is a few photos.

Speedways anyone....

Stay tuned folks, there is more to come.

O.J.

Last edited:
Hey O.J. - Did you happen to get any pics of my trike chopper? Doug was wanting some shots of it & I dont have any to send him in Maryland......

Aarron, the dates for the 2019 meet have already been released. July 24th-July 28th are the official dates but its best to get there at least 2 or 3 days early. Hope to stay for 5 days or more next year.

Acftfxr, the drive to Portland is not bad coming from all directions and you should really try to make it over, you will not be disappointed.

Fink heres a few trike photos. Love the color.

O.J.

Hey O.J. - Did you happen to get any pics of my trike chopper? Doug was wanting some shots of it & I dont have any to send him in Maryland......
I noticed that trike in the earlier photos. The springer is perfectly scaled, with the front wheel and rear mags on square shouldered sawtooths. Nice job on the V stack on the intake as well. Solid machine all the way around.

A few Portland Pictures

A few Portland Pictures. I cannot get it to load???? When it did they were double pictures so I tried to delte them all. Please help!!!! Pictures 1-20 are the new ones I want to post.

Last edited:
Gary,

Looking forward to your pictures. There is so much at Portland to see that no matter what you will miss something cool or unique.

I use Photoimage.org, its a hosting service then I just cut and paste.

O.J.