2018 Portland Vintage Motorbike Club meet.....Damn

I noticed that trike in the earlier photos. The springer is perfectly scaled, with the front wheel and rear mags on square shouldered sawtooths. Nice job on the V stack on the intake as well. Solid machine all the way around.
Thanks Havasu Dave! I appreciate the kind words!:thumbsup: Lotta work went into that one..

Tried it twice and no go. I am using Windows 7?? The pictures are on OldMiniBikes in my folder but a NO GO!!!????????
Gary, I checked all of the recent photos from now, back to July 7th and I do not see any photos on OldMiniBikes that you posted. With twenty photos, you'd need to be a supporting member to host that many on OldMiniBikes. Caveat: The OldMiniBikes photo searching is not very user friendly.

As OJ said, you can use a hosting service, which a lot of folks do, then link those photos to here within your post.

I am a supporting member and have posted several times here. Maybe because of the larger amount of pictures it would not take??
One person suggested a remote picture posting site but it would not open for me. I think I have some good pictures to share so if some one wants to e-mail me then I can send them the pics and they can post. I am glad it is was said that posting pics is difficult here as I post gun pics on other sights with no problems at all. garysgun@aol.com is my e-mail.

I am a supporting member and have posted several times here. Maybe because of the larger amount of pictures it would not take??
One person suggested a remote picture posting site but it would not open for me. I think I have some good pictures to share so if some one wants to e-mail me then I can send them the pics and they can post. I am glad it is was said that posting pics is difficult here as I post gun pics on other sights with no problems at all. garysgun@aol.com is my e-mail.
Gary - e-mail or text me the pics & I will gladly try to post them.....

Portland Pictures

I finally found out my subscription to OldMiniBikes had lapsed and now I can post pictures. A little late but better than never.
You can see the many facets of bikes and things here. It is one fun week here for sure. Gary M.:hammer:

Attachments

More Portland Pictures

A few more pictures from Portland

Attachments