2019 gomas minibike massacre

joshua. c.

this year was the largest atendance ive ever seen. there must have been over 80 racers there. and these guys were fast as heck. I failed to make the finals this year even though I've never had an issue before. I held the throttle down and gave it all my bike had and still got left in the dust. I need to gear the bike better for more bottom end and I just plain need more power. I had allot of fun and I'll be back next year with this bike tuned better and one or more of my new bikes.

Massacre, fwiw I hear and understand where you are coming from, I have crashed a few times over the years and it's not always easy getting back on the horse. Hopefully next year, because this event is an absolute blast to attend, whether you are racing or not.

And Randy...just to connect dots...I'm the guy that drove you and your canopy out to your truck using Pat's golf cart

Here is my Go Pro footage of the first mini bike heat race. At the end of the day I came in Turd and my buddy Jon came in 1st Loser. Freaktown Racing! lol

Thanks for the ride. I couldn’t even move by the end. I’m not in it to win it. I just go to do the best a fat guy can...lol and I have a blast. My buddy and his son had a great time. I only brought my bike as a back up to the trike which is my preferred ride but it was too much fun so I rode that too. Awesome event and we definitely need more out this way.