2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

It’s a new month and I know things are tough but ......

O.k. Guys I just sent another $25 for this month... keep donating even a little helps.

Remember to donate to the RAFFLE BIKE guys. A little every month. I am going to try to send $25 a month until WINDBER to help out. Then buy tickets at the event to win. r.chatten@hotmail.com is the PAYPAL address... come on guys. Rick does a lot. The least you can do is a few bucks. It all adds up. I know you all have PayPal. $5,$10.$20 Whatever you can spare.

20200411_163645.jpg
Got motor together. Had it running but the dang carb was leaking fuel. I think i have another one otherwise i am going to get a new one. Still waiting to get the header pipe back from the powder coater. It is being ceramic coated. Also looking for the 10-32 throttle adjuster/lockdown.

Since the work was done for 2020 and will be raffled in 2021 I would call it the 2020/2021 raffle bike. And since I have every expectation of winning it.....lol

Reminder guys to donate. I’m going to continue making my $25 monthly donations. In fact this thread reminded me I need to make Julys.... chrome ain’t cheap. And neither are any of the other parts. Step up guys.