21/64 drill bushings...

Jozi

Skip would this be used for drilling a 3/4 crank shaft.i know it’s a old thread but am in search for a drilling guide.Something like OldMiniBikes AF5693FB-8ABE-47F3-AF94-94888C89C60A.jpeg used to sell.

Those kind of look like axle spacers…..McMaster carr sells drill bushings….if I can get out to the garage I’ll see if I have any of those left…..I’ll let you know

Jozi

Those kind of look like axle spacers…..McMaster carr sells drill bushings….if I can get out to the garage I’ll see if I have any of those left…..I’ll let you know
Yeah those were drilling guides sold by OldMiniBikes the brass bushing was so you can use it on a 5/8 PTO as well as 3/4.Yeah I have the MCMaster Carr number from member Cfh.Saw your post so I thought I would try you.

Jozi, if you strike-out on tap drill guides, I still have a few from my last batch. For tapping 5/16-24 threads with a letter I tap drill in 3/4” keyed crankshafts. Uses an oilite bushing for 5/8” shafts as well. You supply the drill, cutting fluid, taps, chamfering countersink bit.

Jozi

It may be tomorrow or Monday before I can check….just got 7” of snow and I’m on two canes for a while….
Hey Skipp don’t worry about finding the tap guide I think I may have found one.I am so over this snow already.lol.Get better!!