212 hemi block

I have a predator 212 hemi block with billet rod stock length the head is non hemi stock valves and a supper x grind cam and was wondering what the length of push rods I would need for champion 1:1 rocker.

Because you are using a bunch of parts that all affect rocker geometry you would have to check the geometry yourself. Best way is using adjustable length pushrod. Which champion style rockers are you using? The old forged style or the new stamped ones? If you are using a fixed fulcrum rocker (the old champions were fixed fulcrum not sure on the stamped ones, then you must set rocker side geometry first then pushrod side.

The hemi block and non-hemi blocks are the same on the 212 Predator engines. The only difference between the two is the head. You're basically just running a non-hemi 212 at this point.

As for your question, if you're unsure of push rod length get a push rod tool so you can measure what you need. You may get lucky and find some "off the shelf" ones or have to go with the make your own. They're super easy to make, just take your time and buy an extra 1 or 2 in case you mess it up. A dremel with a cut off wheel works great for cutting them. A cheap digital caliper from Harbor Freight will also work well enough to get the measurement once the tool is set to the proper length.

Here's the adjustable push rod tool: https://www.gopowersports.com/adjustable-pushrod-tool-6-5hp-engines/

The hemi block and non-hemi blocks are the same on the 212 Predator engines. The only difference between the two is the head. You're basically just running a non-hemi 212 at this point.

As for your question, if you're unsure of push rod length get a push rod tool so you can measure what you need. You may get lucky and find some "off the shelf" ones or have to go with the make your own. They're super easy to make, just take your time and buy an extra 1 or 2 in case you mess it up. A dremel with a cut off wheel works great for cutting them. A cheap digital caliper from Harbor Freight will also work well enough to get the measurement once the tool is set to the proper length.

Here's the adjustable push rod tool: https://www.gopowersports.com/adjustable-pushrod-tool-6-5hp-engines/
The hemi block is different in the folowing ways, Cam journal diameter is the same as GX200 Non hemi is slightly larger, the side cover for the hemi is the same as GX200 the non hemi predator is different, the head dowel diameter on the hemi is the same as the gx200 while the non hemi predator is larger. I am not sure but I think the deck height is slightly shorter on the hemi. When using a fixed fulcrum rocker you need to set valve side geometry first before pushrod length is determined. CORRECTION: I just looked and both the old style and new style champions have the adjuster on the valve side so proper valve side geometry can be adjusted (within limits) with the adjusters. Then just hold rocker against the valve and measure the pushrod length. If you were to use longer valves then the adjuster may not be enough and pedistal would need to be shimmed.

On two non hemi builds I have done, milled heads, different cams, early style champion rockers on one, and Gage ultra light rollers on the other.
I took the stock pushrods, mocked everything up and was able see or better
said guesstimate the difference in length needed. Purchased the pre-cut
chrome molly ones from Go Power Sports ( available in several lengths )
and both engines have been running strong for a couple of years now.
You already have the stock ones, it's worth taking a look.