28.5/25 ported honda copy head.

This head is a 28.5/25 head that has been ported using the flow bench during the process. it currently has 28lb springs on the intake and the exhaust with 23 lbs seat pressure. I can supply any spring combination you want however. Valves were unshrouded and head milled to 17CC's. This one is $185 shipped with your choice of springs. This head would work well on a mild to hot ungoverned motor.

Attachments

Davis

This head is a 28.5/25 head that has been ported using the flow bench during the process. it currently has 28lb springs on the intake and the exhaust with 23 lbs seat pressure. I can supply any spring combination you want however. Valves were unshrouded and head milled to 17CC's. This one is $185 shipped with your choice of springs. This head would work well on a mild to hot ungoverned motor.
Will this head work on a hemi block?

This one correct? https://www.dynocams.com/item/275-cl/cl-mod/
That would be a good match for that head, it would work well even with ratio rockers with the current setup. You would need a billet rod and flywheel and make sure to measure your stock in the hole measurement so you can order the correct length rod. you want to end up with around .03 piston to head clearance. That cam is right between a black mamba Jr and the Sr. Would make a good running motor.

Pushrods for sure I would at a minimum use the champion rockers like isky sells that way you can get rid of the guideplates. You would need to check for proper rocker geometry but stock non hemi pushrods may work. I have some I could give you but you still need to check geometry.