2nd Annual Grand Rapids Minibike Swap Meet

jeep4me

We're going to try having another minibike swap meet in Grand Rapids, MI.
Location is at the same place ....A1 Small Engines & Repair, 600 Leonard St. NW.
Date is June 8, 2014, .Sunday...7am - 3pm.

No charge to buy or sell. Space is somewhat limited . Bring your own table if you're selling.

This is an outdoor venue. Hopefully we'll have nice weather and a bigger turnout.

Hope to see you there!

Darn!.............I'm going to miss this one, have a prior commitment I can't get out of..............:hammer:..................You know I would be up for an outlaw cruise Ryan!...........Last years event was pretty decent, hope you get good traffic this time too!............:thumbsup:...............Tom

jeep4me

Since I'm not going to Windber now. I'll have a ton of stuff for sale at this meet.

Bring you cash and your trailer and take it home with you.:thumbsup:

jeep4me

You should have came down to the meet. You live, what...13 minutes away, and you can't make it there? Lol.

This is going to be the last swap meet I have in Grand Rapids. The lack of support for this hobby in GR is ridiculous. Only a few guys that I know actually showed up to see what was going on. I was the only one with minibike stuff to sell. Other than, the owner of the place where we had it. One guy with a go kart and a couple motors was there for a couple hours.

Just very disappointing.

I'll travel to Detroit to sell my stuff from now on.

I have lots of minibike stuff for sale 2 frames 5hp motor scooter front ends much more. Let me know if you know anyone looking.thank John