2wd Tom Thumb Rokon?

Hi everyone, been a while since I posted anything...... bought a house, moved, etc. Anyway I have been enjoying the heck out of my 2wd fat tire bike, so much so that I still have not found time to "finish" it. And now I have this hair brained idea to build a tiny version of it. First things first, a pic of the muddercycle.

It isn't quite as small as I was looking for, but I got a smoking deal on a new and totally complete Azusa 8" wheel mini bike kit with a 196cc Dupor with a bunch of go fast parts and a Comet torque converter.

Ok, so tell me if this is stupid, but so far the plan is a small custom frame just large enough to wrap around the engine/torque converter/jackshafts and some small, wide, and aggressive tires. I want to keep the overall tire diameter under 12"...... 10" would be better, but I cannot seem to find any 4" tires that are wide and knobby. I have considered the 410x350-4 snow hog and there are some small Xtracs, but they are kinda narrow...... ideas? It will have #35 chain on 5/8" jackshafts. I'm using a tiny needle bearing u joint originally for car steering on the front jackshaft, and a 1/2" drive ratchet wrench head for an overrunning coupler.

What says the infinite wisdom of OldMiniBikes? Build a tiny 2wd mud/trail bike with 4" wheels, or be reasonable and build a regular sized mini bike with 8" wheels to use larger tires like 18x9.5-8 or 22x11-8?