3.5 briggs exhaust "flange" part number??

markus

On some the later 3.5hp style engines they have a flange convertor that screws into the 1/2 pipe thead on the exhaust and sticks out just a touch with a standard 2 bolt flange for bolting on the bigger muffs that cant unscrew with the tank on.

Anyone have a part number for that or a stock engine with one on it and can give me the part numbers off the engine so I can cross reference it? need to build a header for an engine and would like to be able to use a bolt on flange for it.

I found it on parts tree Mark. I use them to bolt the headers up. I can get it for you tomorrow.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

On some the later 3.5hp style engines they have a flange convertor that screws into the 1/2 pipe thead on the exhaust and sticks out just a touch with a standard 2 bolt flange for bolting on the bigger muffs that cant unscrew with the tank on.

Anyone have a part number for that or a stock engine with one on it and can give me the part numbers off the engine so I can cross reference it? need to build a header for an engine and would like to be able to use a bolt on flange for it.
Are you looking for this?

If so then

I also have this if you cant find it.

CarPlayLB

Markus
I have one at home you can have. Traveling for business and will be home Friday and i can ship the. If that works, send me a pm

markus

I think I found the part numbers thanks to stevens numbers

492232 or 690776. Looks like ai can locate one easy enough, thanks everyone :thumbsup: