3 hp Predator not available in Kali?

Was wondering why my local HF doesn't have the 3 horse (another Californian). Been left out of some great deals on motors because CA won't allow them to be shipped here, too.

I74

Added,,
I wonder if they think eating improper Burrito's , & Farting incorrectly,, can cause cancer also ….
''LOL''!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:D

old shed finds

Added,,
I wonder if they think eating improper Burrito's , & Farting incorrectly,, can cause cancer also ….
''LOL''!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:D
Ha Ha. I hear that if your bum stinks too much you will get a pollution emissions ticket..Ha Ha.....Little while back my uncle had one of those pinto mustangs II......California carburetor we drilled and pulled the mixture needle plug and slight turn on needle the car ran like brand new again..It was lean.. So in reality it was polluting lots of NOX... California. .

If you live near the border you might be able to drive to an out of state HF and buy one there, but I don't see the point of a 3hp predator. They're $99 while a 212 is $120 ($100 if you have a coupon). I don't know about you, but more than double the hp for $0-$20 sounds like a deal to me.

Fourtogo

If you live near the border you might be able to drive to an out of state HF and buy one there, but I don't see the point of a 3hp predator. They're $99 while a 212 is $120 ($100 if you have a coupon). I don't know about you, but more than double the hp for $0-$20 sounds like a deal to me.
What’s the width of a 212 > starter to tip of output shaft