3 new mini bikes this week and the Coleman CC100X impressed me today

So last Sunday at the store Stock and Field I picked up a Massimo MB200 for $642 out the door. I was stoked as this was considerably cheaper than anywhere else and it doesn't appear there are too many options at the moment. Most stores within a 100 mile radius are sold out as are the big retailers websites. My goal was to find a second mini bike, preferably a 100cc, for my wife and kids to share. One bike for a family of four is no fun haha. Monday I find a Coleman CC100X at a Wal Mart 70 miles away for $350. We pay for it, put it in my truck, and go back inside to look around. Looking around near the bikes my wife spots a Monster Moto 80cc on Clearance for $149.99. It has a label saying "NO HANDLEBAR BRACKETS" and "NO REFUNDS". I have an employee open the box to verify that this is the only missing piece and purchase that as well. The Moto 80cc is actually the one my wife liked while looking online. While I was happy to have gotten a great deal (2 minibikes for $500) I really didn't want or plan to spend that much money. It kinda bothered me a little this week that I had bought the Coleman. It was more expensive than the clearance bike. I don't really like the fixed handlebars and I don't really like the color red. Oh well, my kids can ride it. Then I took it out today. I adjusted the brakes, filled the tires and tinkered with the carb to get more speed. I'm extremely impressed to say the least. The disc brakes stop really really good. The turning radius is tight. And while it doesn't have the torque of my MB200 it's top speed is wicked fast. I wish my GPS app would've been working because I'm guessing that I was going 35-40 mph. My opinion of the Coleman CC100X greatly increased today and I'm happy to have it.

Hey congratulations BreynnMike...!

It's nice when you make a purchase like that and you end up feeling good coming out the other side of it.

It sounds like you have a nice group of mini bikes, for a variety of size folks, and skill levels. Fun for the entire family, as the saying goes...I think you all will really enjoy them.

Keep us posted !

Lizardking

Nice score! One just isn't enough. I bought 4 in one week and had never owned one. My first one was the Coleman ut200u and love it. Going to build a low hp mini for my inexperienced son to learn on because the Coleman is too fast. Have fun with the family and wear your safety gear.