3 Rupp Roadsters for sale

#1 Not sure of the Year,Runs and drives great,needing only wiring for kill switch and headlight sorted out.This is an original survivor brought out from a long storage in an attached garage.Very nice condition for it's age,Wheels need attention but even has the original matching Rupp tires . Excellent original seatDon't know why stickers are missing,doesnt look to be repainted.Asking $ 850.
#2 Also have another from the same garage,Orange tank w/ black frame,also a running driving bike,looks to be original,have painted fender to go with,needs tail light.brake cable,and crusty wheels need attention.Excellent original seat. Asking $700.
#3 I have third bike for parts,have enough parts to make a runner need general resto,cables, tail light seat,exhaust.Has good tires ,wheels.Asking $350 I can be reached at 262-366-0119, I am in the Milwaukee ,Wi. area. Thanx for looking May make a deal on package!!!!!

vette66_00

8 months after the fact. And then you through up :)repuke:) half the price of just one bike for all of them. wow just wow :doah:

Last edited: