#35 chain from farm store

The local place is selling it for about $1 per foot. It comes in a 10' roll. Is this stuff any good? I'm not racing. I just need some chain to finish up a couple projects.

I haven't seen it this cheap online, but I haven't looked around at the local places yet. I think I'll buy it just to get the thing roadworthy. I may also try sticking one of the stock 97cc doodle motors on an unused kart for my kids. I know, they're boat anchors, but I'm gonna try it. They'll be riding it on pavement, so hopefully it will work.

Thanks, OND. I appreciate the speedy reply!

I haven't seen it this cheap online, but I haven't looked around at the local places yet. I think I'll buy it just to get the thing roadworthy. I may also try sticking one of the stock 97cc doodle motors on an unused kart for my kids. I know, they're boat anchors, but I'm gonna try it. They'll be riding it on pavement, so hopefully it will work.

Thanks, OND. I appreciate the speedy reply!
This is the stuff I buy... http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=170998006908

My guess is that they're all made in china anymore. Maybe I'm wrong. I found some sections of chain in one of my old karting boxes, but I don't have anything that will work. I need two sections. I'm running the jackshaft on my Fox, so I'll need a pretty short section to go from clutch to JS, and then a regular sized piece to go from JS to rear sprocket. I think I'll spring for the 10' section. That should be more than enough for what I need, and I can cut it to size. I'll pick up a couple of master links while I'm there. Thanks, guys. I'm hoping to have video of this thing running by tonight.