3D Motorsports clutch

The first round were junk. I'm not sure if it's the same people manufacturing them this time or not. The issue is you cannot gear a single speed application for enough take off to have any speed, or enough top end to have any take off. They did not hold up well to slippage/abuse. TAV's have come a long way and are hard to beat in my opinion. For all out drag racing a centrifugal clutch still seems to be the winner on a mini...

I just got a kit from the new owner Seth…first he’s amazing to deal with…second this kit is crazy nice…mini bike jewelry and it works very nice. I got my kit and I didn’t know it didn’t come with a lever and it really needs a locking lever…after talking to Seth and searching Amazon I found the perfect locking lever and I let them know…so first hand experience I’m using it on a highly modified moto vox 80
With a built tillotson 212 E-start..probably around 13 hp the clutch kit works perfect and one of the biggest + for me is not having to start the bike against a wall. I have no interest in this product other than to spread the word….since it was asked about and I’d like to see this guy Seth do well he really does a great job with clients and products

I just got a kit from the new owner Seth…first he’s amazing to deal with…second this kit is crazy nice…mini bike jewelry and it works very nice. I got my kit and I didn’t know it didn’t come with a lever and it really needs a locking lever…after talking to Seth and searching Amazon I found the perfect locking lever and I let them know…so first hand experience I’m using it on a highly modified moto vox 80
With a built tillotson 212 E-start..probably around 13 hp the clutch kit works perfect and one of the biggest + for me is not having to start the bike against a wall. I have no interest in this product other than to spread the word….since it was asked about and I’d like to see this guy Seth do well he really does a great job with clients and products
What is your riding situation for terrain? What gearing are you using with the clutch? I'm purely trying to see what improvements were made. I know I won't purchase another but that is because it doesn't work for mixed riding in my opinion...

I've been interested in these clutches for years, but the price is a bit steep to just try one out for the hell of it. I'll be watching this thread for sure.

I feel stupid for saying the price is steep too since I have an almost $400 Bully disc clutch on one of my bikes.

Sorry for the delay. I ride mostly on the street just putting around. I am running the clutch with the supplied countershaft sprocket which I think is 13T (I will confirm this asap) the rear sprocket is 70T.I have been more than impressed with the performance.... fit and finish are 100% and Seth
(New owner) is a pleasure to deal with and talk to