3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

seven things to remember for 2020:

1 - horse power and suspension are your friends.

2 - keep your tav's and brake's out of the water.

3 - always have a spare belt.

4 - carry gasoline.

5 - disconnect your oil level sensor.

6 - trikes are always a good choice.

7 - seven year olds always win the door prize. (mushroom won the gx clone)

2019 Noob: JimKemp & Wife & puppies!

brown boonie gets my sincere thanks for doing all the work and heavy lifting this year. the unending supply of ribs
on saturday night and morning bacon was pure pork heaven.

special thanks to owend for being an unending carnival of entertainment. he's special!

the award for best quote of the weekend goes to owend describing a townie: "her teeth looked like a mouthful of dice"

She was this years "Meth Queen", what's not to like!! Thank God they had me there, I took endless verbal this past weekend and saved everyone else. The good news, I stole the Meth Queen away from Phil and he has been trying to land that for three years!! BIG thanks also goes out to Jay for all that he did!!!!!!

Attachments

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
That looked like fun, You guys don't let a little bit of mud slow you down. More pics!
some places there was no mud, some had lots of mud, either way there was tons of fun. road over 70 miles for the weekend. kind of short compared to past years that were closer to 150 miles. still great riding, great food, and great company. THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME, AND A HUGE THANKS TO PHIL FOR THE CAMPING SITE.

Tom, it is on state land. We rode on seasonal roads and a trail system, and the people up there are really cool! Here is one of the bikes we purchased while on the ride, the other guys can tell you how we came across them. I replaced the tank, fuel line, filter, rebuilt carb, rear shock, cleaned flywheel and coil, etc.

Attachments

We never would have found them if Owen wasn't showing off for the meth queen with the dice for teeth and crashed in her front lawn , the guy that helped Owen strap his broken seat back asked us if we wanted to buy any old mini bikes , And of course being the mini bike junkies that we are, we all said YES !!!!!!! , so they were on the trail finds thanks to Owen and his dice teeth girlfriend from the north !!!!!