3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
THERE WILL BE A SHOWER AVAILABLE OR A LOCAL LAKE TO SWIM IN (JUST BRING A BAR OF SOAP) , TOILET ALSO ON SITE.

brown boonie

anyone planning on coming to this ride event? going to be a lot of riding and good food provided. just need a bike to ride (or trike) and a place to sleep.

take rte 81 north to exit 49. turn right. go 3+- miles and turn left on rte 37. go 6 miles to redwood and turn right on cottage hill rd. stay on cottage hill rd about 4 miles. turn right on hart flats road. entrance is up 200ft on the right.

brown boonie

Any help would be great. I have a mini bike frame and i do t know what kind it is. Kind of looks like a honda trail
YOU MAY WANT TO POST IN THE OTHER SECTIONS. A PICTURE OR TWO WOULD HELP ALSO. TRY THE "WHAT IS IT" SECTION. FOR BEST RESULTS, AND WELCOME TO OldMiniBikes.

trail update -

i rode the entire trail system today on my buggy. all is good, there is some water by the
joiner road entrance where owens chinese CT-70 clone started to dissolve and his boots
filled up with water and tadpoles.

not much dust and the main segments of the railroad bed are smooth.

i'm ready!

Well I can't go up there now Phil! If I were to make it this time.. I would stay off the trails so I would not displace the tadpoles, what jerk would want to ruin their home! Phil forgot to mention that none of them was harmed testing Phil's $600.00 china made 'SPACE BOOTS'! Thank you Phil for the failed experiment, and good luck with your sales!!! Phil is a lot nicer in person than he seems on this site!

joshua. c.

I want to go but circumstances intervened, my truck broke down in a very expensive way so I'll be to short on cash to go. have fun and post lots of pictures.! I'll do my best to go next year.

I know this a relatively new event, with this being the third year, but I hope y'all are able to continue doing it...because now it's on my bucket list, and I hope to make it up there one year soon.

Y'all have a great time, and enjoy the camaraderie !

Great bunch of folks I'll tell ya.