3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

trail report -

we had a massive storm last night and this morning. lots of standing water up and down the
main trail from redwood to theresa. it's still pretty dry by the sand pits.

both minor and major loops are dry and fast. there is some erosion on the hills that will swallow
a small tire but are still passable.

the minor loop has new pavement from the venue to the trail entrance. the first two miles are
loose gravel/oil while the rest is a super high tech asphalt the guy told was W50 or something
like that. it is a fast ride, my buggy sticks to it like glue.

tick-tock!

Jay is looking to see who is actually going. He is supplying the food, and needs to know how many people are going to attend, and what days.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
AFTER BREAKFAST. GUESSING AROUND 9:30-10 AM. IM MAKING DINNER FOR FRIDAY NIGHT -BURGERS AND DOGS/CHIPS. SATURDAY BREAKFAST WITH BACON, SAUSAGE, EGGS, HOME FRIES. RIBS FOR SATURDAY DINNER AFTER THE DAYS RIDING. THEN SUNDAY BREAKFAST FRENCH TOAST STICKS AND ANY BACON/SAUSAGE LEFT OVER FROM SATURDAY. THEN A SUNDAY SHORT RIDE OF ABOUT 15 MILES. OR CLOSE TO IT.

Had some rain over the past few days and nights resulting in a bit of standing
water in the canyon and by the farms on the last leg before the trails end.

both loops are dry and fast.

Change in plans , Patty and I will be up Friday night till sunday with the camper so leave me some room , now to get the mini bike put together

I'll bring : Hoffman dogs, two thirty packs of water, bug spray, hand wipes/ sanitizer and paper towels. If someone could bring some # 35 and #40/41 series chain and master links that we could buy if needed, that would be awesome!

Almost done with the bikes. The small one is a Dialex (ARC0) which will be used for riding on the roads. Just got done today making the chainguard and brackets. I just need to cut the chain and finish assembling the HS50. The second bike, (Dirty Whore) is a Taiwanese bike with an GC 160, super fun bike to ride!

Attachments