4” wheels needed with sprocket on rear. For micro build

markus

I ordered a pair. I also ordered a blank 48T #40 sprocket to play with. I hate 35 chain...lol
I’m going for the micro speed record..lol

Will you let me or the forum know if you can mix and match the wheel halves on those when you get them? You could on the Fake 4" tri stars to loose the offset of the hub. so you could make matching wheel sets if you bought 4 or used say the long hub in the rear and short hub in the front etc..

On those I would take a blank sprocket and push a flanged bearing through it which would fit in the hub on the inside of the wheel halve, that would center and match it to the wheel and put the bolt holes flush with the sprocket would to use as the guide to drill the holes in right spot. Wish they would make another batch of those wheels!

IMG_6972.JPG

Will you let me or the forum know if you can mix and match the wheel halves on those when you get them? You could on the Fake 4" tri stars to loose the offset of the hub. so you could make matching wheel sets if you bought 4 or used say the long hub in the rear and short hub in the front etc..

On those I would take a blank sprocket and push a flanged bearing through it which would fit in the hub on the inside of the wheel halve, that would center and match it to the wheel and put the bolt holes flush with the sprocket would to use as the guide to drill the holes in right spot. Wish they would make another batch of those wheels!

View attachment 250022
You can mix them but the valve stem is only on one half. So one way will have two holes and the other will need the valve stem hole drilled.

markus

You can mix them but the valve stem is only on one half. So one way will have two holes and the other will need the valve stem hole drilled.
Bummer, thanks for letting me know, Is the half with the hole like a "Mousehole" going up into the centerwall, cant tell if it goes through or not in the pics. Could maybe bolt the 2 inner halves without the hole together and the drill the hole in the center seam to match if it does. At any rate theres some work involved drilling the hole and smoothing out the stamping/wording etc.. off the face but the would be kinda cool fully polished or even painted with polished lips and edges of the spokes and hub!