4" Carlisle universal tires

I thought they would look cool on a lil Indian. Some 4" mags. The set is in nice shape great tread and no cracks. There is some over spray on the one side of each. Any one know a good way to remove paint over spray from a tire.

I would try a toothbrush and simple green or equivalent degreaser. Might help to scrub the degreaser on and let it sit a while before scrubbing it off.

Westley's Bleche White would probably work just as well. Degreaser marketed for tire cleaning.

Methyl Ethyl Ketone , a very powerful solvent , back in the day we'd soak our plastic bowling balls in the stuff to soften them up so they would hook more on wet lane conditions ( we were cheating ) , in a matter of minutes you could scratch the bowling ball easily with a finger nail ! Probably not a good choice for soaking tires in :eek::laugh:

Methyl Ethyl Ketone , a very powerful solvent , back in the day we'd soak our plastic bowling balls in the stuff to soften them up so they would hook more on wet lane conditions ( we were cheating ) , in a matter of minutes you could scratch the bowling ball easily with a finger nail ! Probably not a good choice for soaking tires in :eek::laugh:
Indeed not! OMG that stuff will melt anything plastic, vinyl, rubber. Don't get it on your skin either!! Kids, Chipper was joking. Don't try this at home. :eek:ut: :thumbsup:

I hit those with a scrub brush and heavy duty detergent. My latest favorite is "Awesome" cleaner. Works real good, but any solvent type of shop detergent works. Once dry, I also use acetone and a rag, or a 3M "scrub pad." If that doesn't work, I use paint stripper only where needed with the 3M pad.

Once all that is done, and tire dry, I liberally wipe with a "Trim Restorer" product (I use Turtle Wax's offering) and let the tires sit with a rag over them, (dust) until ready to use. The trim restorer works way better than other rubber preservatives and cleaners.

I hit those with a scrub brush and heavy duty detergent. My latest favorite is "Awesome" cleaner. Works real good, but any solvent type of shop detergent works. Once dry, I also use acetone and a rag, or a 3M "scrub pad." If that doesn't work, I use paint stripper only where needed with the 3M pad.

Once all that is done, and tire dry, I liberally wipe with a "Trim Restorer" product (I use Turtle Wax's offering) and let the tires sit with a rag over them, (dust) until ready to use. The trim restorer works way better than other rubber preservatives and cleaners.
Trim restorer , nice tip , Thanks Dave !