40$ go-devil roller in granada hills ca.

TomH

that's a deal for sure, bet it doesn't last long, and might be one of those that somebody offers more deals. Hope it doesn't get ugly:hammer:

Dan-E-boy

that's a deal for sure, bet it doesn't last long, and might be one of those that somebody offers more deals. Hope it doesn't get ugly:hammer:
I didn't think about that TomH...:doah:.. I hope that doesn't happen either... Just thought that someone on here should get it and not someone that doesn't know about them..wouldn't want it to get hacked:hack: up.. should've just left it alone...

TomH

Nah, you just need to know that going in on something undervalued. I bought an old mopar that way, saw the add late at night, called right then and dogged them to death. They kept hemming and hawing around, wouldn't tell me where it was so i could see it on and on. But I had been on enough "just missed it" that I knew what to do and I finally got the truck. The buyer on this bike will probably have to do the same thing. Drop everything, grab a wad of cash and stay in constant contact with the seller. Not my kind of bike, but I bet somebody from here is probably trying to get it, that might not of looked at CL, so you did them a favor.

someone will get that motorscoter,but the correct parts are not easy to find! might be cheaper to buy a complett scooter.

Last edited: