420cc Bonanza!!

That bike looks bad to the bone. I like it with that big power plant in it. But like you said jdogg "but the pillow blocks bolted through the bottom frame rails?" What are people thinking sometimes, huh?

markus

Neck posted a shot of the bike from the mini bike reunion Looks like the threaded bracket is welded to the frame, I like the swingarm on it, looks like a pretty cool bike :thumbsup:

guy had done something like that here in FL with an MX frame, Looked pretty cool....but a little overpowered for the brakeing system etc..

Last edited:
Neck posted a shot of the bike from the mini bike reunion Looks like the threaded bracket is welded to the frame, I like the swingarm on it, looks like a pretty cool bike :thumbsup:

guy had done something like that here in FL with an MX frame, Looked pretty cool....but a little overpowered for the brakeing system etc..
Oh yea, I can see that tapping plate there now. Thanks for pointing that out Markus.

Ahhhh....I see that now Markus, thanks for pointing that out!! I thought it was kinda weird when the rest of the bike was done so nicely!!

CarPlayLB

I saw that bike at Joe's and it looked good! Like you guys, I am not a fan of the pillow block arraingement, but the bike seemed well engineered. It just seems like there should be a plate made and seperate bearings for the jackshaft and swingarm.

Wonder why the factory jackshaft mounts where cut off to use the pillow blocks. Do you think they wouldn't work from the torque of the motor???