4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
LOOKS LIKE WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN. SEPTEMBER 11/12/13TH. LOTS OF RIDING AND GOOD FOODS. BRINK A BIKE OR TWO, YOUR CHOICE OF BEVERAGES, AND A PLACE TO SLEEP. WE WILL HAVE THE FOOD AND FUEL FOR THE WEEKEND. TOTAL RIDING WILL BE UP TO 200 MILES FOR THE WEEKEND. MOST TRAILS ARE DRY BUT THERE WILL BE SOME WET SPOTS. SEE THE PICS FROM LAST YEAR. THE LOCATION IS JUST OUTSIDE THE TOWN OF REDWOOD NY. ABOUT 25-30 MILES FROM WATERTOWN NY. THERE WILL BE A GOOD DOOR PRIZE ALSO. SAFE RIDING FOR YOUNG AND OLD.

Cant wait for this weekend , this is a great time for all and shouldn't be missed , And yes there will be some great door prizes that my shop will be donating , more on that later so stay tuned

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
DONATIONS WILL BE APRICIATED TO HELP OFFSET SOME COSTS. OUT HOUSE, ETC. SINCE ITS PRIMATIVE CAMPING. THERE IS A COUPLE LAKES THERE FOR A WASH.

Count me in this year as long as Jim is not going!:D I would bring a bike with at least 8 inch tires and aggressive tread for the long ride. We ride a lot of miles so check your bike over really well and install new parts if in doubt. Spare parts and tools in a backpack is always handy to have. I also used green slime in my tires and it worked out great, except for the second year that the valve sheared of the rim, my bad! Had a spare tire and tube and kept riding. Remember, suspension is your friend!

Last edited:
What are you talking about Owend , you were always way way behind me sucken up dust , well until my air filter fell off and you were there to find it , so I guess it was a good thing for me that you were so slow :) :) :) :)

I am pleased to announce a 100' Drag Race Event for this years' Fest. This will be on asphalt with
lights and timers and a trophy for each class. there are three classes, Vintage , Sportsman,
and Unlimited. The race will begin Saturday at 4pm after the main rides conclude.

you must have functioning brakes and a functioning kill switch. this will be verified at the pre-race tech inspection.

in summary Vintage class is for stock pull start L head engines such as tecumseh and briggs with fully functional
governors and stock fuel systems. Sportsmans class is for honda Gx200, Clones, Predators, and the like, modified
using pump gas and natural aspiration. Unlimited is, well, no build rules except for technical inspection safety rules.

please post comments or suggestions as this is our first time at this type of event.

Last edited:
AS OF NOW, STILL PLANNING ON THIS RIDE, GOING UP THIS WEEKEND TO WORK ON THE TRAILS, CAMPING AREA. HOPE ALL THIS IS DONE BEFORE SEPTEMBER.
I will be there by 9 am , All are welcome to stop up if you want to get out of the house for the day , we will all have our own area to be working in and on so social distancing rules will be followed ,

the weather forecast for saturday is 60 degrees and mostly sunny. no black flies yet.

i'll bring lunch for everyone. can i get a head count so no one starves?

everyone is welcome to attend even if you just want to sightsee

I have wanted to social distance from you guys a long time ago! I would have last year except, I met Jim's ex-wife and baby mamma that weekend and he tried to win her back, sorry!! Meth Mouth won't take you back! Also you guys had bikes that were way faster than mine!:D

Attachments

Last edited: