4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

I have wanted to social distance from you guys a long time ago! I would have last year except, I met Jim's ex-wife and baby mamma that weekend and he tried to win her back, sorry!! Meth Mouth won't take you back! Also you guys had bikes that were way faster than mine!:D
She wont take me back because she is in love with you , My loss is your gain , have at it buddy

delray

are you going to take the ride this fall and show that thunderbolt what for????

that would be a really good bike for the long ride. :D
with this coronavirus I haven't use any my vacation. no swapmeets. I just may have ton of vacation in september and hopefully start working on my vt-10 this summer. have all the parts. just need a seat.....karen

If anyone wants to ride the ATV trail you need to become a club member $15.00 and that is a year membership. They only ask that everyone wears a DOT approved helmet and respects their trail system. I would recommend having a bike with at least 10 inch tires and some kind of suspension. It is some of the best riding and scenery and you won't forget it! Sign up on their website and they will mail you you pass, and have a bracelet ready for you at the show. We need to get a headcount of who is showing up so we can make sure that we have enough food. Here is the ATV'S club name. 1589142260118.png

delray

If anyone wants to ride the ATV trail you need to become a club member $15.00 and that is a year membership. They only ask that everyone wears a DOT approved helmet and respects their trail system. I would recommend having a bike with at least 10 inch tires and some kind of suspension. It is some of the best riding and scenery and you won't forget it! Sign up on their website and they will mail you you pass, and have a bracelet ready for you at the show. We need to get a headcount of who is showing up so we can make sure that we have enough food. Here is the ATV'S club name. View attachment 262166
owen, is some of the riding taking place on atv trails then? and if what days are you guys riding on them. i will have to check the web site out.
assuming it under the name you posted.

there are three major trails we use. the one owen is talking is a club owned atv trail that runs from redwood, ny
to philadelphia, ny. it is a very well maintained groomed trail with numerous rest stops. all total we will spend the
entire saturday afternoon on that 25 mile trail, about 50 miles out and back. there are two more trails i call the
"Inner Loop" and "Outer Loop" the inner loop is 9+- miles of rural road, seasonal road, and deep woods riding. the
outer loop is 17+- miles of rural roads, seasonal roads and deep woods. there are many other trails that are local for
everyone to explore. there is no fee or charge for the local trails. i supply maps of all the larger trails.

you can ride any trail at any time however the Big Ride trail requires the pass owen spoke about.. on saturday around
noon we all head out for the Big Ride on the club owned trail. is truly a fun ride with conditions ranging from
dust bowls to rather large puddles.

:cool: