4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

I just registered 3. My Trike,Heald and my Trailmaster MB200-2. Just in case something breaks. I want to be covered and it’s a good thing to pay the extra $10 for the additional two for the club.

i joined last week. added my buggy and my trike. i really want to ride the trike instead of riding
my razr dragging all the junk back to the camp ground! :D no junk!

Anyone wanting to arrive a day or two early are more than welcome to do so. I know that when you have a
long ride two or three days is too short. You are also welcome to stay after the fest. We want to be as accommodating
as possible for everyone who has to travel.

The generators and BBQ'ing equipment will also there if you need to cook.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
jim,notes the other when you registrate a trailpass they don't ask for a vin number,so a guy could easley do that... View attachment 262252
THE CLUB SECRITARY IS GREAT AND THE CLUB IS LOOKING FORWAD TO THIS. THIS IS A DOUBLE WIN FOR ALL OF US. THE CLUB GETS A BOOST IN MEMBERSHIP, AND WE GET A GREAT TRAIL TO RIDE FOR SATURDAY. THERE ARE TRAILS TO RIDE WITHOUT JOINING THE ATV CLUB ALSO. THEY WELCOME ALL THE BIKES AS LONG AS BASIC SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS USED (DOT-HELMET)

Anybody going to this interested in a murray track 2. Im in syracuse you could pick it up on your way up 81. Wish i could go but just injured back and cant ride anymore.

Anybody going to this interested in a murray track 2. Im in syracuse you could pick it up on your way up 81. Wish i could go but just injured back and cant ride anymore.
I wish I would have seen this post earlier , I just came back from up north and could have grabbed it then , let me know if you still have it im interested in it