4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

So when is everyone getting there? And when is everyone leaving?
i still have my bike and trike in my truck from the gambler 2 weeks ago so I need to unload them and clean the air filters and stuff... it was dusty as hell. Then slowly load my trailer during the week.

Good morning. Is it too late to get in on this? I just came across this group and my son and I have been looking for a place to ride. We live on Pillar Point.
you and your son are welcome to ride any and all days. if you have a tent or camper bring it along
and stay over night. swapmet tables are encouraged so if you have spare stuff bring it and sell it. you are about 30 - 40 minutes away, take route 3 to 81 north, get off at the theresa exit (49) and turn right. go
to route 37 and turn left to redwood. as you enter redwood make the 1st right on to cottage hill road.
stay on cottage hill road. turn right on hart flats road and the fest is 200' on the right, can't miss it!

phil

you and your son are welcome to ride any and all days. if you have a tent or camper bring it along
and stay over night. swapmet tables are encouraged so if you have spare stuff bring it and sell it. you are about 30 - 40 minutes away, take route 3 to 81 north, get off at the theresa exit (49) and turn right. go
to route 37 and turn left to redwood. as you enter redwood make the 1st right on to cottage hill road.
stay on cottage hill road. turn right on hart flats road and the fest is 200' on the right, can't miss it!

phil
We will definitely be there Saturday morning to ride for the day. I’ll have to work on getting the club stickers this week.

the club will be there to sell stickers saturday, or we can get you signed up and paid, you can reimburse
brown boonie when you get there.

you should really try to stay overnight, there is no charge to camp, we supply meals, you just need to provide
refreshments. it is a family friendly event, the kids, and 'big kids' ride well into the night.

delray

hey phil, i have a extra pass i can send you. sorry i didn't get back sooner. been so busy with work on overtime and racing on weekends. my super bronc is not done yet and still waiting for karen to finish up my seat.
pm me your address info and i can send it out on tuesday for someone to use for the weekend. be safe guys and have fun.
thumbnail.jpg

the club will be there to sell stickers saturday, or we can get you signed up and paid, you can reimburse
brown boonie when you get there.

you should really try to stay overnight, there is no charge to camp, we supply meals, you just need to provide
refreshments. it is a family friendly event, the kids, and 'big kids' ride well into the night.
I really wish we could stay. But I’m leaving next Wednesday for a 5 day kayak camping trip with a buddy on the Clarion River in PA. I’m afraid any additional requests to overnight other than at home with my wife could cause some damage. I’ll plan on it for next year for sure. My son and I are super excited for Saturday. We are both pretty new to minibikes. I have ridden street bikes for years but not minis.

hey phil, i have a extra pass i can send you. sorry i didn't get back sooner. been so busy with work on overtime and racing on weekends. my super bronc is not done yet and still waiting for karen to finish up my seat.
pm me your address info and i can send it out on tuesday for someone to use for the weekend. be safe guys and have fun.
View attachment 268550
philip j gentile
box 162
redwood, redwood, ny 13679

Last edited:
i will be bringing the grill, coffee machine, burner, etc., and my trailer thursday morning.

i put together a couple wooden boxes for late night hot dogs and burgers.

I can bring up the following items to sell. Tecumseh HS 50 , Subaru OHV 5hp and a header pipe that I had made with a RLV muffler for a GC 160/190 to sell. Limited on space, let me if you are interested. I also have three GC series header pipes that Mariah wants to sell. They are nice!

1D1D3607-975C-4D46-B1C0-40EFAF7CA1B4.jpeg I have my Trailmaster, HEALD VT5 Clone,CT70 Clone,”Lil SHITBOX“ micro in the trailer and the trike as a backup in the truck. Got some wheels for sale.4” micro wheels. And some vintage ones.some smalls. Some aftermarket CT70 forks,hub,brake... some other stuff too....