4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

just so you know I was looking forward to going to this even next year when this hole mess is over but now I'm never going to any future event you hold. IF you can take your responsibility for doing your part to protect your family and entire community health seriously then I don't want anything to do with you.
Josh, nobody cares what you think. You have your opinion and can stay home. But you are making yourself more of an outcast than you already are. I know you can’t comprehend the the need for social contact but for the rest of the people who felt like going and having a good time there are no regrets. How do you know there weren’t people there that were not pictured who went to ride and were more than distant enough to be safe? Nobody likes a Debbie downer. Stay home. And when the events happen finally and to your liking don’t be surprised if you break down on the side of a trail and nobody helps you. Because you make want people to socially distance from YOU.
tske down your silly posts about an event that has come and gone and stop posting stuff that make people not want to include you. There are very few events happening at all and if they start limiting them you probably won’t get the invite. Stop trying to tell people what to do. So cheer the fuck up buttercup and if you don’t have anything nice to say then go ride your bike.Alone.

joshua. c.

Not removing my comment. I'm trying to save lives by discouraging bad behavior. covid 19 spreads best in crowded events. so everyone needs to avoid them. this will all be over in a few months when the vaccines come out so you can wait its not a big sacrifice and its for the good of the entire community. if you don't want to be chastised for doing something wrong then don't do something wrong in the first place. I don't want to see any portion of the mini bike community getting sick and dying. we all need to be hear next year together. I don't know why you cant understand that. when this is all over you can resume congregating in large groups all you want with my blessing but untilthen stay home and be safe. you can use the spare time to complete all your projects or start new ones.

Nope. We are going to party like it’s 1999...
Not removing my comment. I'm trying to save lives by discouraging bad behavior. covid 19 spreads best in crowded events. so everyone needs to avoid them. this will all be over in a few months when the vaccines come out so you can wait its not a big sacrifice and its for the good of the entire community. if you don't want to be chastised for doing something wrong then don't do something wrong in the first place. I don't want to see any portion of the mini bike community getting sick and dying. we all need to be hear next year together. I don't know why you cant understand that. when this is all over you can resume congregating in large groups all you want with my blessing but untilthen stay home and be safe. you can use the spare time to complete all your projects or start new ones.
joshua -

i normally wouldn't respond to messages like yours' but you require a response;

what makes you think we need your opinion and warnings on the plague?;

what defect do you possess that made you an uninformed authority on plagues
other than what you heard on CNN, and sadly ABC news, which used to be a
news source of record?

you saved a ton of money not going to the fest, i suggest you invest heavily in a spell
checker and a syntax checker. your messages are festooned with errors. how
can someone who lacks basic communication skills be depended upon to provide
valid, or even mildly accurate, plague information. notice my perfect sentence structure,
proper use of semicolons, spelling, and, my obvious command of the english language.
rest assured, as per your paroxysm of authority and wit, i will take the time next year
to screen out your invite such that you will remain safe.

:D

phil

Why don’t you kids take your argument to PM’s. The vast majority of us here aren’t interested in being involved in your bickering.
This is not the first event post that Josh has tried to put his 2 cents in and has tried to stop people from attending. I understand his issues with socializing but he needs to stop being a Debbie Downer and just accept that people are going to have events whether he likes it or not. I know for me that Mass and NY are safe states and we can move freely between the two. It’s not like we are invading under the cover of darkness trying to overthrow the government.

joshua. c.

joshua -

i normally wouldn't respond to messages like yours' but you require a response;

what makes you think we need your opinion and warnings on the plague?;

what defect do you possess that made you an uninformed authority on plagues
other than what you heard on CNN, and sadly ABC news, which used to be a
news source of record?

you saved a ton of money not going to the fest, i suggest you invest heavily in a spell
checker and a syntax checker. your messages are festooned with errors. how
can someone who lacks basic communication skills be depended upon to provide
valid, or even mildly accurate, plague information. notice my perfect sentence structure,
proper use of semicolons, spelling, and, my obvious command of the english language.
rest assured, as per your paroxysm of authority and wit, i will take the time next year
to screen out your invite such that you will remain safe.

:D

phil

a I have ADHD and dyslexia so thanks for insulting my intelligence based on a learning disorder I have no control over. and I was on honor roll all threw high school and got An associates degree in college so I'm not dumb. and If you don't believe the facts I've presented look them up they are all public knowledge that has been out for quite some time.

Soooo....when Jonny and I got home that Sunday, life restarted and my non running CT70 sat quietly in the garage until this evening. No spark. Pulled the flywheel and discovered that the small, oil wick piece that attaches to the condenser had caught on the flywheel and had partially disintegrated. I removed it, straightened the prongs that hold it, and reassembled. No spark. I removed the spark plug cap and reattached it. Tossed a new plug In and BLUE SPARK! I’ve had the bike running but always with a cool white spark. Put the plug in and started first kick. Ran it for a half hour both idle and riding and started no problem. Can’t wait to use it for next year’s 50 miler:). And for what it’s worth, my family plays it pretty safe with regard to COVID. This event was outdoors, in the woods isolated from others, and distanced other than the pictures. I can’t imagine a more effective way to enjoy being in a group while remaining safe. This event was well organized, well attended and absolutely a best case scenario considering our current situation. See you all next year. And thanks again for the hospitality.

Soooo....when Jonny and I got home that Sunday, life restarted and my non running CT70 sat quietly in the garage until this evening. No spark. Pulled the flywheel and discovered that the small, oil wick piece that attaches to the condenser had caught on the flywheel and had partially disintegrated. I removed it, straightened the prongs that hold it, and reassembled. No spark. I removed the spark plug cap and reattached it. Tossed a new plug In and BLUE SPARK! I’ve had the bike running but always with a cool white spark. Put the plug in and started first kick. Ran it for a half hour both idle and riding and started no problem. Can’t wait to use it for next year’s 50 miler:). And for what it’s worth, my family plays it pretty safe with regard to COVID. This event was outdoors, in the woods isolated from others, and distanced other than the pictures. I can’t imagine a more effective way to enjoy being in a group while remaining safe. This event was well organized, well attended and absolutely a best case scenario considering our current situation. See you all next year. And thanks again for the hospitality.
It was great that you guys could make it up , im still not sure about the hammock for sleeping , :) :) :) , if it was me i would wake up on the ground by morning :)

It was great that you guys could make it up , im still not sure about the hammock for sleeping , :):):) , if it was me i would wake up on the ground by morning :)
It was great that you guys could make it up , im still not sure about the hammock for sleeping , :):):) , if it was me i would wake up on the ground by morning :)

You would have to work pretty hard to fall out of my hammock. I just spent three nights in it on kayak trip this past weekend. Down in the low 30’s each night. Stayed nice and cozy.

Attachments

wow, if you can't sell that we should all stay home! post a picture and $.
To anyone interested

71 widow unrestored and factory paint / tires / dellorto carb etc
One pull start
Has some minor tarnish / rust but nothing that can’t be fixed

I left as is to keep it original etc

$3000 firm - first offer takes it
I’m in utica NY 3153607935

please serious inquires only - I’m original owner and hardly ever rode it as a kid . Runs like gem - I’ve yet to find an unrestored all original in this shape

only thing I had to replace was the throttle cable - original snapped but I still have the old one. I will be adding an original new unused luggage rack soon
Thanks for listening

Attachments

woosta you should move this to the "for sale" forum.

To anyone interested

71 widow unrestored and factory paint / tires / dellorto carb etc
One pull start
Has some minor tarnish / rust but nothing that can’t be fixed

I left as is to keep it original etc

$3000 firm - first offer takes it
I’m in utica NY 3153607935

please serious inquires only - I’m original owner and hardly ever rode it as a kid . Runs like gem - I’ve yet to find an unrestored all original in this shape

only thing I had to replace was the throttle cable - original snapped but I still have the old one. I will be adding an original new unused luggage rack soon
Thanks for listening