5.5 (160) Clone Questions

I searched around, and didn't find an answer:

Got a new clone 5.5 in a horse trade. It has plenty of power on the bike I put it on, and this motor is not worth "building." But the exhaust and the intake are ugly as hell. Tank is removed, as bike has one.

Will a header and intake filter require a richer mixture on the stock carb? If so, is it the culmination of these two parts that would require it, or can I restrict the exhaust with a muffler and not require larger jets?

Thanks in advance for answering a question that has already been asked and answered a million times! (I just can't find it)

Neck

Growing up is optional
Yes! All the carb jets can be had from the OldMiniBikes warehouse from the racing section. Or you can just buy the "Stock Appearing" carb.

Yes! All the carb jets can be had from the OldMiniBikes warehouse from the racing section. Or you can just buy the "Stock Appearing" carb.
Thanks Neck. This engine is going on a Cat Wildcat (mini cycle) (grin) and runs just fine as a stocker. So the only thing I need is to get rid of plastic. I welded on some throttle parts, because what I was seeing just didn't cut it.

OldMiniBikes is out of exhaust systems for these, except for box stock which would hit the rear fender. Might have to fab my own.

Are these the other parts I need?

Jet kit for Honda Clone engines

GX200/Clone Air Filter Kit