5 days left

Wow, only five days left in the build off. I am excited to see the finished projects. I think there should be a finished project thread so that everyone can post pictures of their bikes, maybe even with before and after pics. Maybe even divide it into individual threads for each class. What do you think?

Last edited:
The end is near lol.
I went out tonight with my best bud Ron and shot some videos of my bike , it was almost raining and my cheap arse video camera was working crappy , but managed to get some blury , shakey poor quaility footage .
Now I have to figure out how to edit it into a decent clip.
Rob

Wow, only five days left in the build off. I am excited to see the finished projects. I think there should be a finished project thread so that everyone can post pictures of their bikes, maybe even with before and after pics. Maybe even divide it into individual threads for each class. What do you think?
Capitol idea Tom.!!!..I tried looking through the builds real quick the other night and it was very difficult to sort them out......like you said, need a seperate thread for each category...maybe with the voting console enabled for each thread.

maybe there should not be comments allowed either so as not to influence others...just finished pictures of each machine with a short description or link to the build thread... and the voting buttons.

....each build has already received compliments within their own thread anyway....after it's over we can open the floodgates to comments....:freakout:

...just throwing out ideas....:shrug:

buckeye

I have watched each and everyone of them. It is unreal what some of these guys can do.
I agreed, a finished thread would be great. Maybe with models? Sure don't want to see bigrobs behind again.:laugh: