5mm Stem SS Valves Now Available

delray

bryan, not seeing valve lash caps for the 5mm stem's? I see why they are making that stuff. I believe it's from the 225 tilly head. they come with 5mm stem's, man that's a small area for the roller rockers to move across. you definitely want to makesure your push length was right. not much area to travel I would think?

bryan, not seeing valve lash caps for the 5mm stem's? I see why they are making that stuff. I believe it's from the 225 tilly head. they come with 5mm stem's, man that's a small area for the roller rockers to move across. you definitely want to makesure your push length was right. not much area to travel I would think?
lash caps are comming soon. They are originally made for the tilly head but will fit the predator non hemi as well

delray

yes,right now the tilly had only comes setup for the 26 pound single spring and the retainer is design to only hold a single spring. so if a guy wanted to go bigger cam . for example more then .275 lift (that's about how high of a lift you can really go with a 26 pound spring). they now offer a dual spring/retainer setup for bigger cams. you would still need to check and makesure you spring height is correct when installing these dual spring. I also see the dual spring only comes in a 36 pound spring. some cams are 32 pound or even more(over 36 pound) so you spring height can dictate you spring rate and still need to watch for coil bind when doing this.