60mph doodlebug with 212cc predator. Is the price right?

$550
212cc predator mini bike (1.8 hours)

No governor
Longer billet connecting rod
Billet flywheel
18lb valve springs
Chromoly push rods
Mod2 cam
Bigger carb
K&N filter
Straight pipe
ARC throttle plate
Under seat fuel tank
Hydraulic disc brake
Tachometer
2 piece aluminum sprocket
Heavy duty clutch
Aftermarket 2 piece front wheel
Various fenders, wheels and parts included
60mph

Just remember..many variables. Did he install the parts correctly? Did he beat the piss out of it like I would and basically everyone who installs billet? Why is he selling it? Something like that sells for 300-400 in this are.

I hear a lot of guys/kids "say" there bike goes 55, 60 ,65 70 etc but non of them will prove it.
There are plenty of GPS apps for your phone. Some have a data log that shows your max speed, how far you went, time, avg speed etc.
I use an app called GPS Speed Tracker Free. It records your max speed. Download the app, reset all values then have him go for ride with the phone in his pocket. When he comes back you'll be able to see he max 43.7 mph speed... or whatever, not 60.

Danford1

I find half the fun is building the engine myself. But with that many after market parts I agree with Cheezy1. Anyone who has that type of internal stuff doesn't do it for cruising most of the time.

Davis

I hear a lot of guys/kids "say" there bike goes 55, 60 ,65 70 etc but non of them will prove it.
There are plenty of GPS apps for your phone. Some have a data log that shows your max speed, how far you went, time, avg speed etc.
I use an app called GPS Speed Tracker Free. It records your max speed. Download the app, reset all values then have him go for ride with the phone in his pocket. When he comes back you'll be able to see he max 43.7 mph speed... or whatever, not 60.

Danford1
It's not as hard as you think to get that mph I have two very mild bonanzas that do 52-54mph and if he knew what he was doing 60mph is very likely.

It's not as hard as you think to get that mph I have two very mild bonanzas that do 52-54mph and if he knew what he was doing 60mph is very likely.
I got it up to 50mph on GPS. I weigh about 50lbs more than the guy I bought it from. I'm 225 with gear on. I also ran out of room, only had maybe an 1/8th mile to run it. I am sure I could get another 5mph out of it and I do believe that it can go 60 with a lighter rider.

chrisr

Did the previous owner say why he was selling the mini with not very much run time? Sounded like he put some time and money in it.