63-66 Taco rear shocks on E-Bay

Kent Carlson and I(Joel Wey) were making copies of these. We borrowed some and got exact measurments for these,and with the help of,"Scooterboy"we were able to make these shocks. Also,thanks to Scooterboy,we were able to make shock springs for the front forks. Scooterboy also made zinc plated and chrome shocks springs. He was a great tribute to Taco minibikes,and some other minibikes as well.
These shocks are the real deal,tho.
Thanks to Sonerenos for listing these!
regards,
Joel

sonerenos

Kent Carlson and I(Joel Wey) were making copies of these. We borrowed some and got exact measurments for these,and with the help of,"Scooterboy"we were able to make these shocks. Also,thanks to Scooterboy,we were able to make shock springs for the front forks. Scooterboy also made zinc plated and chrome shocks springs. He was a great tribute to Taco minibikes,and some other minibikes as well.
These shocks are the real deal,tho.
Thanks to Sonerenos for listing these!
regards,
Joel
thanks Joel,

i ended up buying all of "scooterboys" stock he had left after "hent" picked up what he wanted. If i am not mistaken, the shock casting and remainder of the taco parts "scooterboy" produced are with Drew and will be available later down the road.

these are infact the correct originals i pulled off my 1963 taco with hot sauce. i had swapped them with the steens timberline cast shocks that were made by palmini and put those on the taco with hot sauce before i sold it to "ridesf", which he has now sold too.

i have another original taco 55 in the works, and still hold the jigs for the frame and forks if someone is interested in them for themselves.