68 mph bonaza 70 + with nitrous

Started off originally as a bonanza BC1200 But its been upgraded for street riding/ racing it has been 68 mph on motor with current gear could go faster Has been 90 mph on nitrous with different gearing. Frame tigwelded and custom disk brake and aluminum fuel cell made. Lots of time and money into bike it just sits someone else go race it !!!. Call or text Bike is located in north Los angeles county California 661-233-3069 650 OBO Also have nitrous system if anyones interested addtional money though.

Motor
6.5 clone
Ported / decked/ studded/ head
Big valves
ISKY 310
Billet ARC rod
Forged flywheel
Honda Flat top
ratio rockers
push rods
retainers
26 lb springs doubles they might be 30s
3 stage pipe
modded comment clutch
timing advance key
etc etc etc

Custom RSK high speed bearings installed on wheels for safety.
[/IMG]

jeep4me

Started off originally as a bonanza BC1200 But its been upgraded for street riding/ racing it has been 68 mph on motor with current gear could go faster Has been 90 mph on nitrous with different gearing. Frame tigwelded and custom disk brake and aluminum fuel cell made. Lots of time and money into bike it just sits someone else go race it !!!. Call or text Bike is located in north Los angeles county California 661-233-3069 650 OBO Also have nitrous system if anyones interested addtional money though.

Motor
6.5 clone
Ported / decked/ studded/ head
Big valves
ISKY 310
Billet ARC rod
Forged flywheel
Honda Flat top
ratio rockers
push rods
retainers
26 lb springs doubles they might be 30s
3 stage pipe
modded comment clutch
timing advance key
etc etc etc

Custom RSK high speed bearings installed on wheels for safety.
[/IMG]
Kinda got lost in the phone number.....I think?

The front wheel killed wheel bearings. I orderd custom RSK sealed bearings and installed them so its stable. The Nitrous unit is a custom dry unit. For 650 Ill toss it in. Or 500 FIRM for the bike. no seat just wood frame disk brake. Rides good fun on the big end.

He joined today....all his 7 posts have been junk posts on mostly older threads to get his post count up enough to sell here. Don't expect a rocket scientist folks. Not everyone is as smart as you all, he's never posted a classified.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3135628
I dont see a problem with the ad. And ive been on here a bunch before but my acct was messed up so i quick created a new one. The ad serves its purpose you talking shit on the other hand does nothing.

I dont see a problem with the ad. And ive been on here a bunch before but my acct was messed up so i quick created a new one. The ad serves its purpose you talking shit on the other hand does nothing.
even after you quoted my text, you should realize I'm not "talking Sh**". I was trying to quiet down the crowd of negativity.

Could you tell me a little about your custom dry spray set up? I see what could be the button but no nozzle in the intake or a line anywhere in that pic. Is it a sneaky Pete nos solenoid/kit? What jet are you using? What hp shot does that amount to?

All they do is lean out the engine.without out an active fuel management system like EFI you can not run a dry system.

You need to add fuel and oxygen to make combustion.Nitrous-oxide is not a fuel and it does not burn. So unless you run your jets way on the fat side this is a great piston burning tool.