68 Rupp TT 500 wiring

I am trying to get as close to original as possible. I know they made a harness that went from the headlight to the engine. I have no clue after that. Any help is appreciated

There was a harness that came across EBay a few months ago. I tried to win it so Jim at Black Widow could make all of us harnesses. Thought I had the auction won but somebody sniped my snipe bid.:scared:

There was a harness that came across EBay a few months ago. I tried to win it so Jim at Black Widow could make all of us harnesses. Thought I had the auction won but somebody sniped my snipe bid.:scared:
I saw that it was a package deal with about 5 different parts. mrsvintage68 was the user name.

The 1969 diagram on Black Widow Motorsports will get you close. The brake switch, tail lights and engine are the same. The handle bar switch turns the lights on and off ( one position is not used) and the switch on headlight bucket is a Hi/Low beam. This is what I came up with anyway, I have the Rupp manual and it has no wiring diagrams. If you had an issue you had to buy a harness.

The switch on the headlight bucket says "on off" it only has 2 wires can't be hi and low beam. Must be same as 69 roadster. Could handlebar switch be high and low beam?