68 (?) Taco 44

68 (?) Taco 44 Added pics / email

I'm selling my 44 to a good home. I will be putting it on E-bay this week, but would rather it went to someone who won't part it out for $$$. It's about 95% original, except paint. I even have the original clutch, but it needs a bushing. Runs and rides great. Email me with questions. Ride on!
Email- filbillies@charter.net

Last edited:

Hent

filbilly, welcome to the forum!

You can post pictures here so people can see them by replying to this thread and scrolling down the page until you see a button that says "Manage Attachments" - Find the images on your computer and press upload!

Another tip may be to put a price range that you're looking to get for it, so people know whether or not its a dream or affordable :rolleyes:

kbs8ball

Josh I spoke to fillbilly recently and he said the taco is still available...he comes around here from time to time...i think hes up in WA state...keep trying man...thats a cool bike.

Hey, read the rules. Location and price or go put it on eBay and not advertise here. Why would you advertise something for sale and not at least put where it is ??

kbs8ball

Teeks I agree about putting price and location but this is an old post..it was up before any rules were established....lets keep this a fun site...instead of looking for things people are doing wrong...jeez man its just minibikes.

Yeah I know but when you got to go back and forth emailing. Waiting for a response. Then you find out it's 2,000 mlies away and the guy won't ship, it sucks. Just put as much info as you know and the site WILL be more fun. If everyone takes a minute to look over thier posts for mispelled or incomplete words the site will also be better. I don't know who's posting some of these but man I can hardly understand some lately.